Here's how you can use Libretime to manage your broadcasts. Chapter names in this book are shown in italics, to help you find the details of each step (if you need to read more).
- Log in to your Libretime server with your Username and Password (Getting started).
- Add your files to the Libretime library by clicking Upload on the left menu, then click on the the Drop files here or click to browse your computer. area. You can drag and drop your files into this window too. The upload will start as soon as you drop a file (Add media).
- Create a show by clicking Calendar on the main menu, and then clicking the New Show button (Calendar). Only admins and program managers can add shows (Users).
- Set a name for your show in the What section of the box, and a date and time in the When section, then click the + Add this show button at the end of the page (Calendar).
- Add media to the new show by clicking the name of your show in the Calendar and selecting Schedule Tracks (Calendar).
- Search for the media in the left side of the pop-up window which will appear, and drag it into your show on the right side (Now Playing).
- You're on air! Click the Listen button to hear available streams.