How to Build Your Schedule
Step-by-step Text Based
A description of the steps involved in adding a show to the LibreTime calendar
schedule for future playback including repeating shows
Audience: Program Managers and Admins
- Click on the Calendar menu item on the left side of the screen
- Click on the blue New Show button
- Under What - type in a Name to replace Untitled Show
- Optional – add URL, Genre and Description
- Under When click In The Future
- Select a date and time for the Start Time and End Time
- Time is entered as 00:00 where the first 2 digits are the hour in 24 hour
time and the second 2 digits are the minutes. So 15:00 is 3PM. Note: 24 hours
is the maximum show time and Midnight is 00:00 of the next date.
- Click Repeats if this show will air more than once.
- If it airs at the same time of the day on more than one day of the week then
check the boxes next to the Days it should repeat on.
- If this is a limited engagement show uncheck No End? and select the date
at which this show should no longer be on the schedule.
- Autoloading Playlist is used if you will generate the content for this
show using a playlist possibly containing smartblocks to dynamically generate
it. Ihf this is checked and a playlist is selected, LibreTime will schedule it
an hour before the show is set to air as well as any Intro & Outro Playlist
configured in the Admin settings. See other How Tos for ideas about how to use Autoloading playlists.
- Live Stream Input contains the streaming information for DJs and if
Use LibreTime Authentication is checked then DJs can login to stream live
if they are added to the Who section.
- Who is where you can give DJ users permission to schedule tracks for
this show and stream live during the show spot. You can check the box
next to them or type their name and click the drop down.
- Style allows you to select a custom color and add a show Logo for this