LibreTime 3.0.0 alpha
This version was released the 2017-03-15.
Please report new issues and/or feature requests in the issue tracker.
For general discussion or if you need help, you can join the discourse forum or chat on #libretime:matrix.org.
The full tarball for the
3.0.0-alpha release of LibreTime is available here.
The first release from the LibreTime Community.
- Working installer for Debian and Ubuntu
- Automated Vagrant setup for developers on either Debian, Ubuntu or CentOS
- Removed visible legacy upstream branding
- Disable most legacy upstream "pro" SaaS integrations
- "pro" widgets for everyone
- AutoDJ support for shows
- Tons of bugfixes like working silan cue cuts and more
Some features that went missing in legacy upstream "pro" branch have been back-ported while others are still waiting for such treatment.
The attached debian package is considered unstable as it hasn't had any serious testing at all. It mainly demonstrates that we're able to build one.