This version was released the 2023-02-21.
Please report new issues and/or feature requests in the issue tracker.
For general discussion or if you need help, you can join the discourse forum or chat on #libretime:matrix.org.
The full tarball for the
3.0.2 release of LibreTime is available here.
The LibreTime project wants to thank the following contributors for authoring PRs to this release:
🐛 Bug fixes
- legacy: advanced search by track type id
- legacy: refresh lock files
- legacy: move forked deps to the libretime namespace
- legacy: improve error messages and logs
- installer: allow different actions on template_file
- installer: print diff on file deployment
- installer: only setup nginx on first install
- installer: print unsupported distribution error (#2368)
- installer: create systemd dirs if missing (#2379)
Nginx configuration deployment
The installer now only deploy the Nginx configuration during the first installation. This is to prevent overwriting changes made by Certbot for example. If you need to update the Nginx configuration, you need to pass the
--update-nginx flag to the installer.